Paket Minyak Cinta 728x90

Saturday, September 8, 2012

#537 APn: One of the best interviews I've done - a mom's home business

Associate Programs Newsletter #537 Sep. 8, 2012.

I've interviewed mother of two Christine Gierer, who's built a
home business which is earning her twice what she used to earn in
her old day job, while she works fewer hours.

Christine was a delight to interview. She's remarkably modest
about her achievements, in spite of owning a website that gets
more than 30,000 page views a DAY.

She says she couldn't turn off the traffic now if she tried.

She was also helpfully candid about what has worked for her and
what hasn't.

All in all, I reckon this is one of the best interviews I've
done, thanks to Christine's helpful nature.

I suspect that friendly helpfulness and her ability to engage
with her readers play a large role in her success.

Christine is an artisan who has leveraged her skills and
interests into an online business that generates a lot of passive
income.

Here's the story...

Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articles/christine-turns-hobby-into-profitable-online-business.html


=====================================
The system behind Christine's success
=====================================

Apart from being friendly and helpful, there's another important
reason for Christine's success - the system she follows. Like
more than 40,000 other folk, she uses SBI.

If you've been wondering whether to get SBI, I urge you to read
Christine's story, and learn how she used SBI to research and
build her business and get all that traffic.

Christine says, "SBI has been a godsend to me."

With SBI! you learn how to build a profitable business. You don't
just have one mentor - you have a wonderful, helpful, friendly
community encouraging and assisting you every step of the way.
The SBI private forum is the most supportive, helpful forum I've
seen anywhere.

"SBI advice tends to be right," Christine says.

Now is a the perfect time get SBI because right now there's a
"Buy-One, Get-One FREE" 72-hour special offer. I strongly
recommend you grab it now while you can. Give one to a special
friend or family member - give a gift that changes lives. Or keep
it for yourself.

The Buy-One, Get-One FREE 72-hour Special is available ONLY on
SiteSell Facebook.

All you have to do to get the Special is click "LIKE" and then
click the icon to get the Buy-One, Get-One Special.

Important: The Special will be available ONLY on SiteSell
Facebook until Noon ET September 9.

I've been an SBI! user for 10 years and I strongly recommend it
to family and friends and people I care about.

http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/sitesell-facebook


===================================================
Frustrated affiliate offers to pay for site reviews
===================================================

Here's an unusual post on our affiliate forum...

Karen is so frustrated with her lack of success, she's willing to
pay an affiliate expert for a review of her site.

Any takers?

Affiliate EXPERT! Willing to pay for a review of my site!
http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/discus/ftopic36618.html

You may not want to take money from a struggling affiliate, but
perhaps you could spare a moment to give Karen a tip or two?


===============================
Thought for today: Real success
===============================

"Real success is seldom achieved from a one-time sale. It has
more to do with your ability to win a loyal customer who buys and
buys again." - Perry Marshall.



All the best

Allan Gardyne


P.S. Remember to read the interview...

Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articles/christine-turns-hobby-into-profitable-online-business.html



--------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the newsletter archives...
http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/categories/Newsletter-Archive
--------------------------------------------------------------


==========
Disclosure
==========

This newsletter is an example of affiliate marketing in action.
We often earn commissions from products we review. This is just
one of many ways we earn commissions.



To unsubscribe from this newsletter, send a blank email to
leave-41771397-168337233.8fcda178a2f17c2ae6b09c5e7ef7982c@lyris.dundee.net


http://www.AssociatePrograms.com
...and other niche sites.

Published by Allan Gardyne Pty Ltd
as trustee for Allan Gardyne Trust.
PO Box 1196, Burleigh Heads.
Queensland 4220, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment